The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the second batch of results for candidates who sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
JAMB Head of Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin in a statement Wednesday said the results can now be assessed.
“Yes the second batch of results are out. Candidates yet to see their results can confirm on the website,” Benjamin told Daily Post.
Candidates can check their JAMB results on www.jamb.org.ng
The exam was conducted nationwide between Friday, March 9 and Saturday March, 17 2018.
How to check 2018 JAMB result
1. Your PIN
2. Your Serial Number or Registration Number
Steps to follow…
1. Visit JAMB website – www.jamb.org.ng
2. Once it opens, check the upper right side of the website
3. Insert your PIN, Serial No or Reg Number
4. When JAMB 2018 RESULT comes up, print out the copies for further usage.