A man is fighting for his life and three others have been taken to hospital after a suspected deadly carbon monoxide leak.

A couple in their 60s were found unconscious in their luxury home in Whistley Green, Berkshire, by a girl and her mother – thought to be family members – shortly after 8am today.

Paramedics form South Central Ambulance Service said the man was “unconscious and unresponsive.”

The woman’s condition is reportedly described as non life-threatening and she is also receiving treatment at the Royal Berkshire Hospital.

Two people who found were also taken to hospital for assessment, according to the Twyford Advertiser .

Roads around the area have been closed while an investigation gets under way.

– Mirror

Share this

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here